Residence Permit in Ukraine for Turkish citizens – a document entitling to a long stay in the territory of the Ukrainian state. It practically equates a foreigner to the citizens of the country (with a few exceptions).
residence Permit for Turkish citizens – Kharkiv
First of all, Ukrainian citizenship is received by immigrants from Turkey on migration quotas. This group includes persons who can benefit the professional, cultural or financial development of the country. Also under this category fall immigrants from Ukraine and their relatives.
The following residents of Turkey can also obtain permission to stay in the territory of the Ukrainian state:
- relatives of the Ukrainian in a direct line: parents (including foster) and children;
- persons under the guardianship of a citizen of Ukraine;
- persons of national importance for the country;
- persons wishing to obtain official employment;
- students of Ukrainian educational institutions.
What is required to apply
In addition to the application for a residence permit, you must have the following documents:
- passport with visa and its notarized copy;
- receipt of payment of state duty;
- 4 photos 3,5×4,5 cm;
- document confirming the right to obtain a residence permit.
How to make it easier for yourself
Like any bureaucratic procedure, obtaining a residence permit can take a lot of time and moral effort. With the help of our company You will significantly reduce these costs, while obtaining the desired result.
We provide advice on migration issues, help to carry out the registration and submission of documents for obtaining a residence permit. With us residence permit in Ukraine for Turkish citizens becomes an easy and quick task.