How to obtain a residence permit in Ukraine for Romanian citizens
To Collect a full package of documents to obtain a residence permit in Ukraine for Romanian citizens, the task is not the easiest to say the least. Such a procedure can take a long time and take a lot of effort. But if due to the circumstances you have to register citizenship, then let’s see how to do it.
Residence permit in Ukraine for Romanian citizens
One of the main conditions for registration of citizenship on the territory of Ukraine is the exact justification of the reasons for which you go through this procedure. Their list is very wide, here are just some of them.
- Family circumstances.
- Invitation of foreign citizens for employment in Ukraine.
- Employees Of large companies of international level, whose activities are carried out in this country.
- Involvement in the media.
- The Work of the clergy and clergy.
This is far from a complete list. Learn more about this issue in person.
Collection of documents for citizens of Romania when applying for citizenship in Ukraine
Now we move on to document collection and paperwork. What we need to collect at this stage.
- Valid passport of the citizen applying for a residence permit.
- Medical insurance policy.
- Receipts of payment of the state fee.
- And itself the statement.
It is Worth noting that the list of documents may vary, depending on the reasons for obtaining citizenship. You can get more accurate information when you personally contact the Federal migration service, or their official website.
Possible reasons for refusal to obtain a residence permit in Ukraine
When all the documents are collected, it remains only to submit them to the Commission. On average, it will take you two, maybe three weeks. But due to certain circumstances, these terms can be significantly increased.
Citizens who apply do not always have to count on a positive decision of the Commission. As practice shows, the failure rate is very high.
What could be the reason for the refusal.
- Violation of the rules of registration and collection of documentation.
- Attempt to mislead the migration service.
- Presence of criminal records or judicial obligations and much more.
What to do in case of failure.
If your efforts have not brought the desired effect, the perfect solution is to contact third-party organizations to help registration of citizenship. Specialists of such centers will easily help to collect the necessary documentation and obtain a residence permit in Ukraine for citizens of Romania and any other countries.
Passport service in Kharkiv – KH-PASSPORT, provides assistance in migration issues, such as obtaining a permanent residence permit in Ukraine (residence permit) and a full range of other legal services.