Apply For a residence permit in Ukraine citizens of Slovenia
Get a residence permit in Ukraine – the desired goal for certain citizens who came to the country in order to stay live or work.
Registration of residence permit is possible if they belong to the categories of people:
- job seekers, self-arrived or valuable employees, invited directly by the employer;
- close relatives reuniting with citizens of the country or having received a residence permit;
- foreign special workers (mass media, missionaries);
- students coming for education or exchange for the same purpose;
- refugees who have found asylum in Ukraine;
Documents for residence permit in Ukraine for Slovenian citizens
In order to obtain a residence permit for Slovenian citizens in Ukraine (temporary and permanent) and to obtain the same rights as indigenous Ukrainians, immigrants need to perform a certain number of certain actions, such as:
- you Must fill out an application on a certain model;
- take a Photo and order 4 photos of 3.5 ×4.5 cm;
- Pay the state fee for the service and provide a receipt;
- Provide your passport and notarized translation of personal data, as well as a copy of the page with a note on the border crossing;
- Provide a copy of the document, if any, for the availability of priority housing for registration.
Services for registration of residence permits in Ukraine for citizens of Slovenia
The territorial units of the State migration service and consular missions abroad provide residence permit services to Slovenian citizens in Ukraine .
The term of consideration of the application does not exceed 1 year. In case of refusal, it is possible to re-application, after 365 days.
So, if you observe the necessary conventions, then to obtain a residence permit in Ukraine for citizens of Slovenia will not be a special problem.
Passport service in Kharkiv – KH-PASSPORT, provides assistance in migration issues, such as obtaining a permanent residence permit in Ukraine (residence permit) and a full range of other legal services.