to Obtain a residence permit in Ukraine for Hungarian citizens is an opportunity to stay in the country for more than 90 calendar days from the moment of crossing the border. Rules for obtaining a Hungarian passport are described by the legislation and allow you to live in Ukraine for 1 year. At the end of the period it is possible to extend the period.
Grounds for obtaining a residence permit in Ukraine for Hungarian citizens
We offer services of registration of the residence permit to citizens of Hungary in Ukraine thanks to close cooperation with migration service and observance of legislative norms. According to the Law of Ukraine “On the legal status of foreigners”, there are a number of reasons for obtaining the document:
- connection of the family, provided that the citizenship of one spouse;
- reunification with next of kin with a residence permit in Ukraine;
- international technical and humanitarian support;
- religious purpose: performance of rites, confession of creeds, participation in conferences;
- representative activities of international companies or other States;
- media work;
- training, experience exchange program.
Documents for obtaining a residence permit for Hungarian citizens in Ukraine
To issue a residence permit to citizens of Hungary in Ukraine, a documentary base is prepared. The client is expected to provide documents:
- model Statement.
- Translation of the main page into Ukrainian.
- on the insurance Policy.
- Receipt for payment of fees.
- 4 photos of the set size (3,5×4,5 cm).
- Identification number.
the passport of the citizen of Hungary. In its absence, another proof of identity is presented. Passport immediately is returning. The document must be the presence of a visa type D.
Within 15 working days (3 calendar weeks), the migration authorities pass the decision to issue a residence permit. After submission of documents and execution of the petition all legal issues are resolved by the company’s lawyers. Our clients in 97% of cases receive a residence permit.
the Order of registration of residence permits to citizens of Hungary
The resident receives a number of amenities:
- a person freely arrives in the country at any time without a visa;
- term of residence 1 year, with the possibility of extension;
- employment without permission of the Consulate and the employer;
- ability to get any job;
- denies the necessity of payment of fees: medical insurance, consular fee;
- the exchange of identity is performed in 25 and 45 years.
Passport service in Kharkiv – KH-PASSPORT, provides assistance in migration issues, such as obtaining a permanent residence permit in Ukraine (residence permit) and a full range of other legal services.