Apply For a residence permit in Ukraine for citizens of Serbia
To Obtain a residence permit in Ukraine for citizens of Serbia – is the possibility of official stay in foreign countries for work for any other reasons.
Before moving to another country, you need to make documents that are issued on the basis of the invitation received. Thus, there are several options for obtaining visas:
- business or work;
- family reunion.
But in recent years to obtain a residence permit in Ukraine for citizens of Serbia has become much easier, because this country is included in the list of residents who are allowed to enter without visas.
So, consider what is a residence permit and its advantages
This document allows you to live in the country up to 90 days legally. An alien may obtain either a temporary residence permit or a permanent residence permit. The first option is given for 12 months, with the possibility to increase this period.
the Order of registration of residence permits to citizens of Serbia
Residence permit registration services for citizens of Serbia in Ukraine take place under the following circumstances:
- work on the territory of Ukraine;
- implementation of the international technical assistance project;
- family reunion (husband or wife, already here);
- with religious motives: conferences, creeds, rites;
- work in branches opened in Ukraine;
- media work.
Other conditions may also be established by the state.
To issue a residence permit citizens of Serbia in Ukraine need to prepare the following documents:
- passport or other identity document (plus copies);
- translation of passport into Ukrainian with notary signature;
- medical insurance policy, if there are no other agreements between the countries;
- receipt of payment of duty, or in the presence of benefits, to present a document confirming this;
- 4 photo on matte paper size 3.5 x 4.5 cm (perhaps a photo in the headdress, if the oval of the face remains open, but only if in the passport of a similar photo);
- copy of the identification number.
Services for registration of residence permit in Ukraine for citizens of Serbia
After submission of documents, the period from 7 sometimes to 14 days passes, after which the notice of the verdict is received.
In cases of a positive response, the citizen is obliged to register at the place of residence, it is given 10 days. If the answer is no – it is necessary to re-check the documents and try again.
Having received a residence permit in Ukraine, then it is possible to obtain citizenship and then you only need to get a Ukrainian passport.
Passport service in Kharkiv – KH-PASSPORT, provides assistance in migration issues, such as obtaining a permanent residence permit in Ukraine (residence permit) and a full range of other legal services.