How to issue a residence permit in Ukraine to Estonian citizens?
Let’s discuss how Estonian citizens can obtain a residence permit in Ukraine. For Estonian natives, the requirements for obtaining citizenship are exactly the same as for natives of other States. The legislation of Ukraine does not provide for racial restrictions and everyone has the same chances and opportunities to obtain citizenship.
Where to go.
To obtain a residence permit, please contact the office of the Federal migration service. Here you can get acquainted with all the subtleties and requirements of this procedure.
Where to start.
First, you must provide a reason for obtaining citizenship. According to the Federal laws of Ukraine such reasons can be found quite a lot. Here are some of them.
- Marriage with the representative of Ukraine.
- an Invitation to work with the Ukrainian employers.
- Involvement in the work of the media.
- Work in large companies of international level.
- the Work of the clergy.
- the Desire to study in educational institutions in the territory of this country.
Get a residence permit in Ukraine for Estonian citizens
With a more accurate list, you can contact the migration service or on the official website of the office.
What to do next.
you are Now moving on to the next step, collecting and processing documents. This is perhaps the longest and most tedious process during the entire period of citizenship.
List of required documents.
- Valid passport of the citizen.
- Compulsory health insurance policy.
- Work book.
- police clearance certificate.
- Receipt of payment of state duty.
- photo Set.
Services of the residence permit in Ukraine for the citizens of Estonia
In accordance with the purpose of registration of citizenship, this list may be partially modified.
When all the documents are collected, it remains to hand them over and wait for the decision of the Commission. Usually such issues are considered within fourteen working days. But if you have any additional questions, these terms can be significantly extended.
it is Worth noting that not everyone gets a residence permit. The failure rate is very high. Let’s see what it’s about.
Possible reasons for failure.
- Violation of the rules of registration of citizenship.
- Incorrect data representation.
- a Deliberate attempt to mislead.
- the Presence of outstanding previous convictions.
- Judicial encumbrances and many others.
Getting a residence permit in Ukraine for Estonian citizens is quite easy if you are not a fraud and pursue really serious goals.
Passport service in Kharkiv – KH-PASSPORT, provides assistance in migration issues, such as obtaining a permanent residence permit in Ukraine (residence permit) and a full range of other legal services.