Get a residence permit in Ukraine Finnish citizens outwardly seems very simple and uncomplicated procedure, however, this process will take a lot of time and your strength.
How to issue a residence permit in Ukraine to citizens from Finland?
At the first stage of registration of citizenship you need to specify a valid reason for the consideration of your application. In accordance with the legislation of Ukraine there are many such reasons. Here is an example of the most common.
- For family reasons.
- Work in international companies.
- The Work of the clergy, if necessary, a long stay on the territory of Ukraine.
- Belonging of the person to work of mass media.
- Education in educational institutions of Ukraine.
- Work of foreign citizens at the invitation of Ukrainian employers.
When you specify your reason for obtaining a residence permit, the next stage begins for you, perhaps the longest and most tedious, the collection of necessary documents.
The Procedure for obtaining a residence permit citizens of Finland
- Valid passport of the citizen. It is also necessary to enclose a photocopy.
- Compulsory health insurance policy.
- Application for citizenship.
- Receipt for payment of registration fee.
- Personal photos with appropriate sizes.
The list of documents can be partially changed, it all depends on the reason of registration of citizenship. More accurate information you can get absolutely at any time on the official website of the Federal migration service of Ukraine, or in person.
The percentage of denials of citizenship is very high. It would seem that in the presence of a good reason and a full package of documents, citizenship should almost be in the hands. But not everyone has to hope for a positive decision of the migration service. So what does it have to do with?
Reason for refusal.
The most common reasons for refusal can be called:
- Incorrect paperwork.
- Attempt to mislead and provide false information.
- Existence of outstanding criminal record.
- Initiation of criminal proceedings against a citizen in the territory of his residence.
Get a residence permit in Ukraine for citizens of Finland
Simply put, these reasons can be of a whole lot.
What to do in case of failure.
Of course, you can try to go through the whole procedure again, from the beginning. Only it does not give any guarantees of a favorable solution to your question. The most appropriate is to apply to third-party organizations that specialize in assistance in obtaining citizenship. This is how to get a residence permit in Ukraine Finnish citizens will not be difficult.
Passport service in Kharkiv – KH-PASSPORT, provides assistance in migration issues, such as obtaining a permanent residence permit in Ukraine (residence permit) and a full range of other legal services.