To issue a residence permit in Ukraine to citizens of Latvia is not slightly harder than representatives of other States. External, the procedure of registration does not have any significant differences.
How to issue a residence permit in Ukraine to citizens of Latvia?
To obtain citizenship, you must contact the office of the Federal migration service. There you will be able to get acquainted with all the subtleties and features of this procedure.
At the first stage, it is necessary to argue their desire to obtain a residence permit. Such reasons can be quite a lot. Here are some of the most common.
- Marriage with a citizen of Ukraine.
- the Desire to work in this country, preferably at the invitation of the Ukrainian employer.
- Work in international companies.
- the Desire to enter an educational institution in Ukraine.
- Work in the media.
- Belonging to the Church service, if necessary to carry out activities in this country.
the residence permit citizens of Latvia
Next, we pass, perhaps to the most exhausting stage, to the registration of the necessary documents. Depending on the reason of registration of citizenship the list of documents may vary slightly. But in General, the requirements are almost the same.
- Valid passport;
- Photocopy of passport;
- Compulsory health insurance policy;
- No criminal record;
- duty payment Receipts;
- Application for citizenship;
When all the documents are collected, smoothly moves to the next step.
Get a residence permit in Ukraine for citizens of Latvia
Now we can only wait for the decision of the migration service. On average, consideration of this issue takes about two weeks. But given the unforeseen circumstances, these terms can significantly increase.
It is not always necessary to expect a positive response and many statements remain unsatisfied.
The most common reasons for failure.
- violation of the rules of registration of documents.
- Providing false information.
- Criminal record.
- Attempt to mislead the migration service.
There may be quite a few such reasons.
Now you are convinced that to issue a residence permit in Ukraine to citizens of Latvia is a very long and time-consuming process that will take a lot of time and effort.
Passport service in Kharkiv – KH-PASSPORT, provides assistance in migration issues, such as obtaining a permanent residence permit in Ukraine (residence permit) and a full range of other legal services.